Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hawk

I went for a photo walk the other day looking for interesting photo op's, but didn't find much. I was on my way back to the car when I looked up in a tree and saw a hawk with his head turned around backwards staring right back at me. You don't see many hawks around where I live, so this was a treat. He didn't let me get very close before he flew away out of sight. Luckily, I was going to same way he was so we met up again later on, but I didn't see him until he flew away again. I was quick enough to get a few blurry shots.





3 comments:

  1. Very Very cool. The other night my photo group watched a dewit jones dvd-inspirational speaker and photographer. I bought it off his website. I think you would really really like it. You take such awesome pictures that I think you would appreciate his messages. The hawk pictures are great. I've tried to capture shots like this but they get spooked too fast for me to capture them. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete